The Life in Abruzzo team is currently recruiting for a late Summer intern.
Skills necessary for the position include:
– Ability to work ‘online’
– Confidence to work alone when required
– Familiarity working with a CMS (Content Management Systems)
– Fluent English & Italian
– Excellent writing skills
– Good use of Photoshop
– An aptitude/keen interest in creative photography
– An interest in both people & travel
– A clean driving licence
The role would suit a journalist student/graduate or a creative online marketing/business development student/graduate, both should have a keen understanding & interest in online marketing.
If you are interested in the position please apply using the form below attaching:
– Your CV
– A covering letter outlining your skills & experience
– A review of your favourite local restaurant of no more than 200 words
NO Agencies please!