The most stylish food and travel philanthropic experience for 2013 is the Let’s Blog Abruzzo bloggers conference set in Santo Stefano di Sessanio. Co-organised by LifeinAbruzzo!
Bloggers Workshops to Explore, Taste and Optimise
blogAway will convene for 2 nights in the old Medici hilltop town of Santo Stefano di Sessanio, 1250 masl, described by The NY Times as ‘poetically aged’ and selected as one of ‘I Borghi piu belli d’Italia’. It sits on Campo Imperatore, Italy’s ‘Little Tibet’ which the UK Times included in its Top 10 Adventures of a Lifetime. The weather in early June is dry and the average temperature is 30C. Tickets start at €200 for the 2 days and 2 nights workshops and tasting receptions.
Blogging Creates a Helping Hand
ALL monies after minimal overheads from ticket sales and sponsorship of the Let’s Blog Abruzzo conference will be donated to 2 local community causes that:
– Improve the lifestyle of the local community as whole
– Facilitate travel tourism within the area
– Increase the brand reach of local food & wine producers
– Provide local employment
Collaboration Whilst Optimising
blogAway is committed to collaboration with local businesses in every phase of this conference. Saturday & Sunday lunched will be the salami and cheeses s that Abruzzo is famous for. Shaking off workshop fatigue on Saturday night a short, gentle walk before dinner up to Rocca Calascio, one of Italy’s oldest forts, 1460m above sea level is available for those that would like to join us.
It is hoped that attendees do not just learn how to improve and optimise their blog during the 2 days, but also take time to explore L’Aquila, revel in Abruzzo’s natural beauty, taste its coveted artisanal products, contemplate its environmental future and marvel at its preservation despite the L’Aquila earthquake of 2009.
Essential Reasons to Attend
– Boost your blog and business
– Indirectly contribute to 2 local good causes
– Learn and exchange in a creative environment
– Make new introductions, business contacts and referrals
– Sample the local artisan salami and cheeses for lunch
– Relax and meet local artisans at our happy hour receptions
There is 10% off early bird discount if you book before the 1st January 2013!